Did you know that 75% of women report that they are unable to achieve vaginal orgasm through penetration alone?
- And a further 15% of women say that they are unable to reach orgasm at all?
- That’s 90% of women that experience challenges with Orgasm
- There are also about 5-10% of men that also experience difficulty reaching orgasm through vaginal penetration with their partner
- Tantra however is not about just reaching a destination, it is not just about reaching orgasm
- The steps of Tantra are however a clear pathway to helping you resolving any Orgasmic issues and can also help you become multi-orgasmic
So why does your relationship need Tantra?
I see more and more with the couples I teach, and also in my own personal life, that Tantra really is the solution for anyone that is craving more intimacy. This is because the very nature of Tantra doesn't let you get caught up with body image or any specific outcome. Tantra opens the door to exploring a softer and more gentle way to appreciate yourself and your partner, and this works both ways. The more you appreciate your partner, the more they will appreciate you, and it is this very act of appreciation that will help to cultivate UNCONDITIONAL LOVE between you.
- Tantra gives you PERMISSION to take things slowly and to enjoy the subtle nuances that make your partner the unique being that they are and this deepens your bond with them
- Tantra allows you to SEE each other for who you both really are - as vulnerable humans
- Tantra allows you to WITNESS each other in a more profound way and gives you a deeper sense of connection. When you have the opportunity to see someone's vulnerable side - these are the moments of grace. These are the moments that energises you and bonds you together because you have shared something special that nobody else gets to see
- Tantra harnesses GRATITUDE between two people and it is within this sacred space that your bond becomes more gentle and more enduring
- COMPASSION is a big reason to let Tantra be your guide. Tantra helps you cultivate EMPATHY for each other in such a profound way that you never knew existed. This is because the steps of Tantra opens your heart to framing the world in a more open and sympathetic way
Tantra is a feedback loop. With all the feel-good neuro-chemicals that are released during sex and that are released as you cultivate deeper empathy, gratitude, compassion and love for each other, the deeper you go into your connection, the deeper you will want to go, and the more you will feel INSPIRED to explore even more.
Are you ready to start your Tantra journey?
At Sparkle Tantra, we offer Tantra three ways...
- At Home... try our “Tantra for Couples Webinar” . This is a step-by-step online course that allows you discover skills and a pathway for more intimacy with your partner in the privacy of your own home. This course is also suitable for Singles wishing to learn more about their own intimacy needs and how to recycle their sexual energy without a partner
- On Retreat... check out our personalised “Tantra for Couples” and "Tantra for Singles” Personal Retreat Courses offered at the very beautiful SummerHills Retreat Byron Bay in NSW Australia. Take a break from the busy-ness of life and enjoy your own private spa-cottage to relax in for a few days in a pristine rainforest setting. These personal retreats include private sessions with your instructor who will teach you Tantra, step-by-step, in the privacy of your own cabin every day. These courses are for absolute beginners so no experience is needed.
- 1-on-1... if you would prefer private sessions, work with Francesca personally and she will guide you with customised sessions to suit your own personal needs, these one-on-one sessions are available over Zoom, over the phone or in person, email Francesca for a chat about how she can help you at [email protected]
And we look forward to connecting with you at Sparkle Tantra xx