IF THE ANSWER IS YES, then you are in the right place!
I have been coaching a range of both single and partnered men lately, of varying ages, where erection issues seem to be a concern across the board. In fact, erectile issues affect most men at some point in every man's life.
Erection issues generally fall in to two categories:-
1) Erectile Dysfunction - this is the inability to get or maintain an erection
2) Premature Ejaculation - this is essentially "coming" too quickly and can often "spoil the mood"
The primary concern for most guys is wanting to pleasure their partner so that:-
1) lovemaking can last a length of time that satisfies both
2) their partner has enough time to orgasm
I am here to share with you that:-
- you are not alone
- these concerns are very very common
- there is no shame or guilt with any of these issues
- Tantra can help!
Here's how Tantra can help...
How to Improve Erectile Function
1) PELVIC FLOOR - In Tantra there are two magnetic poles in both the man and the woman. Meaning, that both a positive and negative polarity exists within both the male and female energetic fields.
- For men, their "positive pole" is located in their penis (no surprises there)
- Now if a man's positive pole is located in the head of his penis, there is a stronger possibility that the man will prematurely ejaculate - this is where the problem lies
- To ensure that a man maintains control over his ejaculation, his positive pole needs to shift to be located in the base of his pelvic floor - in the perineum - not in the head of his penis
- Premature ejaculation is essentially "over excitement" or "over stimulation" of the penis and if a man's positive pole is in the head of his penis (rather than in his Pelvic Floor where he has more control) then any stimulation of the penis will cause "over excitement" and may lead to loss of control fairly quickly (and before he has the chance to satisfy his partner)
- This can be remedied with Pelvic Floor exercises - a stronger Pelvic Floor is not only important for women, but it's also important for a man to be able to maintain a harder erection for a longer period of time
- By strengthening the Pelvic Floor, a man's positive polarity will gradually shift from the head of his penis to the base of his perineum and he will enjoy stronger erections and will be able to last longer in bed
- We cover the Pelvic Floor for both men and women and how to last longer in bed in much greater detail in my course
- Yoga is also a fantastic way for a man to strengthen his Pelvic Floor
2) SEMEN RETENTION - The step-by-step method to do this is also covered in my course, but I mention semen retention here because it is also linked to erectile issues.
- Essentially, these are the steps on how to orgasm without ejaculating
- Yes it is possible for a man not to ejaculate, and yes a man still gets to orgasm
- The difference is that the man can last longer in bed if he learns how to "retain his seed"
- This is a really powerful technique that the men I coach (and their partners) really appreciate knowing how to do
- This technique takes time and some patience is needed
3) TANTRIC BREATHING - Also covered in the "Tantra for Couples - Beginner's Course", Tantric Breathing is an important part of being able to please your partner by lasting longer.
- In fact this is one of those skills that, once learnt, is a healthy habit that will last for a lifetime
- Tantric Breathing is also especially important for Singles (or if your partner is unavailable) - this helps you to "recycle" your sexual energy into mental or heart energy that you can use more productively rather than feeling sexually frustrated - see more on Tantra for Singles here
4) STROKING - In Tantra there is something called "stroking" which I have mentioned a few times now in this blog
- Stroking is a particular way for lovers to touch so that sexual energy can flow more freely and powerfully
- This type of touch also helps to support stronger erections
- Stroking is the start of the Tantra Steps that we cover in the online course which is suitable for both Couples and Singles
5) RELAXATION - This might sound like a cliiche, but one of the biggest killers of an erection is stress.
- If you are constantly stressed then chances are that your body is sitting in "fight or flight" mode which is the sympathetic nervous system responsible for helping you to "run away from danger"
- If you are in "fight or flight" then erections will be near impossible because your nervous system will be in "danger mode" (not in sexy mode)
- One of the easiest ways to get you back into "rest & digest" (the parasympathetic nervous system that governs relaxation, eating and sex) is simply to eat something! Even if it's something small, the act of eating will switch you back into a more relaxed state
- The key then is to work out some ways to help you reduce your stess on an ongoing basis so that your erections are easier to maintain
- Also to make it a priority to engage in relaxing activities every day - the more relaxed you are - the stronger your erections will be and the more control you will have over when you ejaculate
- I talk more about the two different nervous systems in this blog post here
6) PORNOGRAPHY & MASTURBATION - There are other factors that can also (negatively) impact a man's erections
- This could include pornography and masturbation
- I discuss these two topics in more detail in this blog post here about the factors that can adversely affect libido - because even though libido and erections are two different things, they are of course interlinked
7) CONNECTION - Of course connection is key for stronger erections
- All of the steps of Tantra will help to deepen the connection with your partner
- More on how to deepen your connection in this blog post here
8) NIPPLES - Some men have a very strong connection with their nipples
- If a man's nipples are erogenous, then they are often strongly connected to their penis
- So stimulating his nipples could also activate his penis and trigger an erection
- Licking, sucking, stroking, tweaking should be liberally on the menu
- And if a man's nipples are not erogenous, they can still be explored to see if they can be activated because the nipples are connected to the heart zone in both a man and a woman
9) OTHER TANTRIC STEPS - There are a number of other steps in Tantra that will help with both erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation so that you can last longer in bed and sastisfy your partner - all the steps of Tantra are covered in the webinar
For more tips on how to last longer in bed so that sex is more satisfying for both of you, we are ready to support you. Whether you have just met someone or are in a long term relationship - there is always room for improvement on both sides.
At Sparkle Tantra, we offer the trusted wisdom of Tantra two ways...
- At Home... try our “Tantra for Couples Webinar” which is suitable for both Couples and Singles and no prior experience is necessary. This step-by-step online course allows you to discover skills and a pathway for more intimacy in the privacy of your own home. This webinar is a series of pre-recorded videos that you can stop and start at any time and watch on your phone, TV or laptop.
- 1-on-1... if you would prefer your own private sessions, work with Francesca one-on-one as either a Couple or a Single and she will guide you with customised sessions to suit your own personal needs. These one-on-one sessions are available over Skype, over the phone or in person. Reach out to Francesca for a chat about how she can help you at [email protected]
We look forward to connecting with you at Sparkle Tantra soon